The Ten 27 Sunday Ride
A fast and challenging ride in a supportive, welcoming group led by experienced members of the Ten 27 Cycling Club.
- Meets at 8:00 am every Sunday.
- Departing from and finishing at the corner of Sherman Ave. and Grove St. in downtown Evanston.
- All riders participate at their own risk and take responsibility for their own actions, including the decision to participate on the ride or to continue with the group at any point.
- Riders should not join for 14 days after COVID-19 positive test or symptoms.
- Route is approximately 50 miles through the near north suburbs.
- Helmets are required. Traffic laws will be observed. No wider than two abreast except where single file is required (e.g., in Village of Glencoe) or as indicated by ride leaders.
- Become comfortable riding in a group; practice and learn paceline riding skills.
- Expectations of ride participants include:
- Be prepared with gear and ability to fix your own flat within 5 minutes.
- No earbuds in ears (regardless of use).
- Do not use aerobars during the ride.
- Sign up for the Club’s Sunday Ride E-mail list by sending an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.